Welcome to Simulogic
Simulogic can help you to advance your academic research efforts. Contact us to find out more.
- CESE Plus was used for mathematical simulations of cardiac ionic currents and action potentials in "Remodelling of human atrial K(+) currents but not ion channel expression by chronic beta-blockade" by Marshall GE, Russell JA, Tellez JO, Jhund PS, Currie S, Dempster J, Boyett MR, Kane KA, Rankin AC, Workman AJ. (Pflugers Arch., Dec 2011)
- Action Potential Analysis Plugin for CESE Plus 2.0.1 platform released.
- CESE Plus 2.0.1 bug fix release is now available. Please contact us for upgrade instructions.
- HEKA Stimulus Plugin for CESE Plus 2.0 platform released.
- Simulogic's CESE Plus 2.0 platform profiled as feature article in Laboratory Focus.
Simulogic Inc. develops, distributes, and supports simulation software systems for basic and applied electrophysiology research. Simulogic products are designed to help the academic researcher, the HTS discovery scientist, and the physiology student to perform simulations of cell electrical activity using state of the art computer models and powerful simulation environments.
CESE Plus platform plugins
CESE Plus platform functionality can be tremendously expanded with the help of plugins. Action potential analysis plugin allows you to analyze properties of evoked or spontaneous action potentials. HEKA stimulus plugin allows you to export any simulated trace as "stimulus template" that can be instantly used in HEKA Electronics PatchMaster software as a clamping command.
CESE Plus 2.0 platform
Our most powerful simulation environment yet. Full support for Mac OS X in addition to Windows and Linux, innovative split display for comparison of multiple simulated data traces, data import/export in MS Excel, Axon text files and ASCII tables, powerful cursors to select regions of interest and perform online measurements and statistical analysis, VirtuClamp to simulate voltage clamp and current clamp protocols, and much more.
Take a video tour of CESE Plus 2.0.
Enhanced Simucore models
A collection of popular and tested electrophysiological models allow you to simulate action potentials, currents through ion channels and pumps, changes in the intracellular ionic concentrations (including Ca2+ transients), gating parameters and more. Atrial and ventricular cardiac models simulate electrical activity of guinea pig, canine, rabbit and human heart cells. Neuronal and skeletal muscle cell models are also available.